Sunday, December 6, 2009

It should be 4th year anniversary..

On the 5th of Dec, it should be our 4th year anniversary, well, this day will never come. She is no longer by my side (broke also) and she is away to China for a working trip. I went drinking at Timbre, well music there "accompanied" me only due to her absence. I messaged her through phone, hoping that she will enjoy her trip in China and also missing her. Till then, i yet to receive any message from her. Guess, to her wasn't too much to much of her concern, probably to her it's just a greetings to her.

Human kind are just greedy, wanting for more i guess. Expectations just naturally don't come, yet filled with many disappointment, like what I gave to her *regrets*.

Well sad things come, of course happy things come too. To my blessing to my colleague, Alif, just got married (just attended his wedding).. Just wishing all the best in his marriage and also career.. Last but not least, wishing him for enjoying his leave and also his honeymoon.. (Cheers!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment